13, 1300 and 1800 services allow your customers to contact your business using a single national number at the cost of a local call, or at no charge at all. You can direct the calls anywhere you like – to various offices, to your mobile, to an overseas call centre – wherever is convenient.
Manage incoming calls based on where the caller is located, the time of the call, and where it should be answered or redirected if the main number is busy.
Moving your business? Your number can move with you and you don’t have to worry about changing phone numbers again.
Give your business a professional edge by adding cost effective inbound solutions.
- Service Types
- Access 13 – a 6 digit number making it memorable and easy to dial for a local call charge anywhere in Australia.
- Access 1300 – similar to the Access 13 service, but 10 digits in length.
- Free Access 1800 – a 10 digit number free to the calling party.
- Key Features
- Portable – if your business changes location, there is no need to change your numbers, simply point the number to your new location.
- Call Origin Routing – directs calls to the most appropriate number according to exchange, call area, state or region, as well as mobile calls, based on their approximate geographical location.
- Time Dependent Routing – directs calls to the appropriate number or message out of hours or during local public holidays.
- Call Barring – prevent calls from parties or locations your customer doesn’t wish to receive or pay for.
- Call Overflow – diverts calls to alternative destinations if the primary destination is busy.
- Voicemail – enables calls to be answered by a voicemail system.
- Fax – allows receipt by a never busy fax service.
- Porting – Enables customers to bring their existing or new Smart Number across to your service